Whether your business has a fleet of 5 or 500 vehicles, we have a Fleet Management System priced right for your business. This is a full featured, powerful Fleet Management System that helps you keep costs up to date and your service & expense data organized and easy to access. All this comes at a cost that makes total sense. It's powerful, versatile and cost effective.
While this Fleet Management System is inexpensive, we certainly haven't skimped on features. You get expense tracking, tyre management, driver details, dealer records, inventory tracking, network compatibility, profile-based user security, a wide selection of management reports, and much, much more. You also get the professional, courteous product support you expect and deserve.
· A world best Fleet Management System, utilizing the very latest IT technologies
· Specifically developed for online use, it can be accessed from any internet connected PC with an internet browser, anywhere, anytime. It requires minimal network resources
· No software is required on each PC. This means that the system is centrally administered eliminating the need to send updates to individual sites or computers. This translates into Low cost of ownership.
· Hugely scalable i.e. the database can be customized to suit customer preferences and can support hundreds or thousands of concurrent users
· Multi-Site operation – even across national borders
· Multi-Level breakdown of company organisation
· Flexible Screens – add your own fields, text, calculations, corporate branding
· Password Controlled Access down to driver level
· Accurate and up-to-date Costings – highlights high cost areas
· Identifies Warranty Claims, eliminating wasteful payments for work that should be claimed under warranty. Identifies work carried out at other depots
· Schedules Diary Dates for operational requirements
· Highlights out of Line vehicles and drivers
· Warns of Statutory Requirements in advance
· Fleet Card Input can be programmed for local operations
· Tracking Data can be programmed into your reports
· Ease of Use – Your staff will find it easy to adapt to the system. Full training is available.
· Vehicles - Vehicle Details (e.g. Purchase, Insurance, Disposal, etc.)
· Functions include fuel, tolls, maintenance, tyres, inspections, vehicle license renewals and trip logs
· Fleet Administration
· Suppliers: This includes motor dealers, workshops or any supplier to your fleet
· Drivers and Taxable Benefits - holds full driver details (including licence inspections, training records etc), details of business mileage and a vehicle allocation history (i.e. who has been driving which vehicles and when).
· Repairs and Workshop - records all service and maintenance data, with a user definable job card making light work of the data input. Expense Records - (Loan/Lease, Insurance, Tolls, Fees, etc.)
· Fuel - holds details of fuel issues, fuel cards etc. Reports include exception and analysis features
· Driver details
· Fines management, includes AARTO management
· Accident management - holds comprehensive accident details (in a user definable screen) which supports multiple third parties. Reports include summary, analysis and comparisons.
· Vehicle details including vehicle selection lists
· Report Writer - A special report writer is used for the design and production of reports. This is a very powerful, industry standard, reporting engine that enables you to create a wide selection of report types, including analysis drill-down and comparison.
· Wide selection of Management Reports
· Automatic WYSIWYG Report Preview
· Custom report can be created on request
· Report can be scheduled to be emailed on a preset basis
· Fleet Management calculators